UPSC Recruitment 2019-20 | Apply Online Medical ,Livestock Officer Others | LLB | B.Tech | B.E
Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC ) has Published Notification for the the recruitment of Medical ,Livestock Officer Others Vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the Vacancy details & Completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC ) Jobs Details
|Name of the Post||Medical ,Livestock Officer Others Vacancies|
|Education Qualification||LLB/ LLM / B.Tech / B.E|
|Age||Maximum – 40 years|
Education Qualification (UPSC Recruitment 2019-20 )
Medical Officer/Research Officer
- A Degree in Siddha from a Recognised University or Statutory State Board or Council or Faculty of Indian Medicine or equivalent recognised under the Indian Medicine Central Council ACT, 1970 (48 of 1970).
- Enrolment on the Central Register of Indian Medicine or State Register of Indian Medicine
- Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from recognized University or Veterinary Institute or equivalent as mentioned in Schedule-I or Schedule-II of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984.
- Should have registered with Veterinary Council of India or State Veterinary Council.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry as listed in the First and Second Schedule of the Indian Veterinary Council Act. 1984 from a recognized university or institution.
- Registration in the Veterinary Council of India or Veterinary Council of States.
Assistant Legal Adviser
- Degree in law from a recognized University or equivalent .
- Equivalent degree is LLB OR Master’s Degree in law from a recognized University or equivalent
- Equivalent degree is LLM .
Deputy Fire Adviser
- Bachelor Degree in Fire Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
Age Limit (UPSC Recruitment 2019-20 )
|Name of the Post||Upper Age|
|Medical Officer/Research Officer||35 years|
|Assistant Director||33 years|
|Livestock Officer||35 years|
|Assistant Legal Adviser||40 years|
|Deputy Fire Adviser||40 years|
Age relaxation as per rule
Vacancy Details (UPSC Recruitment 2019-20 )
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|Medical Officer/Research Officer||01|
|Assistant Legal Adviser||05|
|Deputy Fire Adviser||01|
Salary (UPSC Recruitment 2019-20 )
Application Fee (UPSC Recruitment 2019-20 )
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to Apply Medical ,Livestock Officer Others Vacancies 2019 online – Candidates can Apply through link Provided below or they can also Apply through official site of Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC ) before 12-09-2019.
- Starting date :24-08-2019
- Last date :12-09-2019
|Apply Online||Registration / Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here
- Indian coast Guard Navik 2019: 10th Pass candidates can Apply
- patna high court recruitment 2019 Apply online 131 Assistant vacancies
- LIC ADO recruitment 2019-Apply online from 8581 Vaacancise
- NABARD Recruitment 2019-79 Assistant Manager Grade A vacan