SSC MTS Notification 2022 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Has Published a Notification for the recruitment of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination Vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the Vacancy details & Completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
SSC MTS Notification 2022 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination|
|Jobs Location||Across India|
|Selection Process||Computer-Based Exam|
Education QualificationThe candidates must have passed the Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and a few posts of MTS.
- MTS: Will be intimated later
- Havaldar in CBIC and CBN: 3603
SalaryThe Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (in Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc., in different States/ Union Territories and Havaldar (in Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission), a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, NonMinisterial post in Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) and Central Bureau of Narcotics (CBN) under Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance.
Application FeeCandidates who are interested in these openings must have to pay the Application Fee.
- Fee Payable Rs:100/-
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee.
How to Apply for SSC MTS Notification 2022 – Candidates can Apply through the link provided below or they can also apply through the official site of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) before 30.04.2022.
SSC MTS Notification 2022 Important Dates
- Last Date: 30.04.2022.
SSC MTS Notification 2022 Important Link
SSC MTS Notification Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.1 How to apply for SSC MTS Notification 2022?Ans. Apply offline from the website ssc.nic.in.
Q.2 What is SSC MTS Age Limit?Ans. The candidate minimum age limit is 18 years and the Maximum age limit is 28 years.
Q.3 What is the last date of the SSC MTS Application Form?Ans. Last Date: 30.04.2022
Q.4 What is SSC full form?Ans. SSC Full form is Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
- UP Police recruitment 2022 eligibility criteria
- Bombay high court recruitment 2022 Notification
- Indian Army Jag Recruitment 2022 Notifications
- NHM MP Cho Jobs 2022 Application form Download
Latest Bengali Education & Jobs News Site – BanglarShikha.Com