RBI officer Recruitment 2022 Notification Apply for 294 Grade B|rbi recruitment 2022 notification|rbi recruitment 2022 apply online
RBI officer Recruitment 2022 – Reserve Bank of India Has Published a Notification for the recruitment of Grade B officers Vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the Vacancy details & Completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
RBI officer Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Grade B officers|
|Education Qualification||Bachelors/ Diploma/Master’s Degree/ PGDM/ MBA|
|Selection Process||Preliminary & Mains Examination/Interview|
- Bachelors/ Diploma is required for General officers.
- Candidates should have a Master’s Degree/ PGDM/ MBA in relevant field for the Officers in DEPR & DSIM.
- Candidates should be between 21- 30 years of age.
- Refer RBI notification for age relaxation.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Officers in grade ‘B’ – General||238|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’- DEPR||31|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’- DSIM||25|
Please Check Official Notification
- Rs.850 for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates.
- Rs.100 for SC/ ST & PwD candidates.
- Nil fee for employees of RBI.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Preliminary & Mains Examination.
- The interview will be conducted for those qualifies the Phase-I & II examination.
|Department/ Level of Examination||Date for Examination|
|Grade B (General)- Prelims (Phase-I)||28.05.2022|
|Grade B (DSIM) & (DEPR) -Prelims (Phase-I)||02.07.2022|
|Grade B General -Mains (Phase-II)||25.06.2022|
|Grade B (DSIM) & (DEPR) -Mains (Phase-II)||06.08.2022|
How to Apply for RBI officer Recruitment 2022 – Candidates can Apply through the link provided below or they can also apply through the official site of the Reserve Bank of India before 18.04.2022.
RBI officer Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Last Date: 18.04.2022.
|Starting date to Apply online Advt No. 03/2022||23 March 2022|
|Last date to submit online form Advt No. 03/2022||22 April 2022|
|Last date to submit hardcopies Advt No. 03/2022||4th May 2022|
|Starting date to Apply online Advt No. 04/2022||29 March 2022|
|Last date to submit online form Advt No. 04/2022||28 April 2022|
|Last date to submit hardcopies Advt No. 04/2022||9th May 2022|
RBI officer Recruitment 2022 Important Link
|Download RBI Officer Recruitment 2022||CLICK HERE|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
RBI officer Recruitment 2022 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.1 How to apply for RBI officer Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Apply offline from the website www.rbi.org.in
Q.2 What is the RBI officer Age Limit?
Ans. The candidate minimum age limit is 21 years and the Maximum age limit is 30 years.
Q.3 What is the last date of the RBI officer Application Form?
Ans. Last Date: 18.04.2022
Q.4 What is RBI full form?
Ans. RBI Full form is Reserve Bank of India.
- UP Police recruitment 2022 eligibility criteria
- Bombay high court recruitment 2022 Notification
- Indian Army Jag Recruitment 2022 Notifications
- NHM MP Cho Jobs 2022 Application form Download
Latest Bengali Education & Jobs News Site – BanglarShikha.Com
RBI officer Recruitment 2019 | Notification Apply for 199 Vacancies Grade B | Degree, Masters | Post Graduation
RBI officer Recruitment 2019 – Reserve Bank Of India ( RBI ) has Published Notification for the the recruitment of officer Grade B Vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the Vacancy details & Completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Reserve Bank Of India ( RBI ) Jobs Details
|Name of the Post||officer Grade B|
|Education Qualification||Degree, Masters, Post Graduation|
|Age||21 – 30 years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-|
Education Qualification ( RBI officer Recruitment 2019 )
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)
- A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standard examinations.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR
- A Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM
A Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years. OR
Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years and one year post graduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects from an Institute of repute. OR
M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate of all semesters / years. OR
Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years.
Minimum – 21 years
Maximum -30 years
Vacancy Details ( RBI officer Recruitment 2019 )
|Name of the post||No of Posts|
|Officers in Grade B (DR)-General||156|
|Officers in Grade B (DR)-DEPR||20|
|Officers in Grade B (DR)-DSIM||23|
Rs.35,150 – 77,208/- Per Month.
Application Fee ( RBI officer Recruitment 2019 )
Rs. 850/- For GEN/OBC/EWSs ( Application fee including intimation charges )
Rs, 100/- For SC/ST/PwBD ( Intimation Charges only )
Nil – For Staff
How to Apply officer Grade B Vacancies 2019 – Candidates can Apply through link Provided below or they can also Apply through official site of RBI officer Recruitment 2019 before 11-10-2019.
- Starting Date : 21-09-2019
- Last date :11-10-2019
|Apply Online||Registration / Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
- Indian coast Guard Navik 2019: 10th Pass candidates can Apply
- patna high court recruitment 2019 Apply online 131 Assistant vacancies
- LIC ADO recruitment 2019-Apply online from 8581 Vacancies
- NABARD Recruitment 2019-79 Assistant Manager Grade A vacancy