PSPCL Vacancies 2021 Apply Online For 2632 Posts, Salary | Assistant Lineman, Clerk, Revenue Accountant, Junior Engineer/ Electrical, Assistant SubStation Attendant| 12th, Bachelors Degree, Graduate, B.Com, CA, ICWA, Diploma, M.Com
PSPCL Vacancies 2021 Apply Online – Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) Has Published a Notification for the recruitment of Assistant Lineman, Clerk, Revenue Accountant, Junior Engineer/ Electrical, Assistant SubStation Attendant Vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the Vacancy details & Completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
PSPCL Vacancies 2021 Apply Online Details
|Name of the Post||Assistant Lineman, Clerk, Revenue Accountant, Junior Engineer/ Electrical, Assistant SubStation Attendant|
|Education Qualification||12th, Bachelors Degree, Graduate, B.Com, CA, ICWA, Diploma, M.Com|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Document Verification|
|Last date||30th June 2021|
- Clerk: Applicants applying for the clerk post must have graduation (in any stream) with a computer knowledge course certificate of 120 Hours duration.
- Junior Engineer or Electrical post: To apply for the Junior engineer or electrical post candidates must have an educational qualification in regular 3 or 4 years of diploma in electrical/ electrical and electronics/ Computer science/ IT Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Revenue Accountant: A regular degree in B.Com with 60% aggregate marks or a regular degree in M.Com with 50% aggregate marks or CA Inter/ ICWAI Inter.
- Assistant Lineman: Aspirants must have Bachelors’s degree (in any subject) with computer & shorthand knowledge.
- Assistant Sub Station Attendant: Candidates can know the qualification details through the official notification.
A candidate must have a minimum age limit of 18 years and a maximum of 37 years to apply for the above-mentioned posts.
|Junior Engineer/ Electrical||75|
|Assistant Lineman (ALM)||1700|
|Assistant Sub Station Attendant||290|
The pay scales will be intimated later and these will be applicable during the probation period whichever is more. However, in case of appointment of candidates already in service in PSPCL, their pay shall be protected if the ‘fixed monthly emoluments’ in the offer of appointment are lower than the pay actually drawn by them on the post on which they hold a lien. But they will not be given any increment or any other allowance except TA during the probation period.
How to Apply for PSPCL Vacancies 2021 Apply Online – Candidates can Apply through the link provided below or they can also apply through the official site of the Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) before the 30th June 2021.
- Last Date: 30th June 2021.
|Apply Online||Registration/ Login|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|