PHED West Bengal Recruitment 2021-Apply for 50 Posts, Salary, Application Form | Assistant Engineer (Civil & Electrical)| Bachelors Degree, Diploma
PHED West Bengal Recruitment 2021- Public Health Engineering Department, West Bengal Has Published a Notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Civil & Electrical) Vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the Vacancy details & Completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
PHED West Bengal Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer (Civil & Electrical)|
|Education Qualification||Bachelors Degree, Diploma|
|Jobs Location||West Bengal|
|Last date||10th December 2021|
- Bachelor’s Degree (Full time) in Civil/ Electrical Engineering from any Govt. recognized College/ University in India with a minimum of 5 years experience in the field of rural water supply in Government/ Semi-Government/ Public Undertaking/ Notified Area Authority/ PRIS/ Nagarpalika.
- Diploma Engineers having Diploma in Civil/ Electrical Engineering from any Govt. recognized Institution with 10 years experience in the field of water supply and distribution system in Government/ Semi-Government/ Public Undertaking/ Notified Area Authority/ PRIS/ Nagarpalika.
- Experience may be relaxed for desirable candidates.
- Desirable Qualification: Preference will be given to candidates having experience in the field of Public Health Engineering.
The age of candidates should preferably be below 40 years of 1st January 2022.
In the case of retired Govt. employees, Age should be below 62 as of 1st January 2022.
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||30|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||20|
- For general candidates – Rs.28,000/- per month (Consolidated)
- For retired West Bengal State Government Engineer salary will be Rs.28,000/- p.m. or last pay minus pension whichever is less.
Please Check Official Notification
How to Apply PHED West Bengal Recruitment 2021 Post
- Visit the official site @ wbphed.gov.in.
- The home page of the PHED West Bengal will be displayed.
- Click on the Advertisement for the recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil & Electrical) post from the scrolling news on the home page.
- Download the notification once you find it.
- Check eligibility criteria and read instructions carefully.
- If eligible, apply for the Assistant Engineer (Civil & Electrical) Posts.
- Candidates need to complete the submission process before the last date.
How to Apply for PHED West Bengal Recruitment 2021– Candidates can Apply through the link provided below or they can also apply through the official site of the Public Health Engineering Department, West Bengal before the 10th December 2021.
- Last Date: 15th December 2021.
Address to send Application Form:-
Chamber of Chief Engineer, M/ E, NZ, PHE, Directorate at New Secretariat Buildings, 7th Floor, 1 KS Roy Road, Kolkata 700001
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
- UP Police recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria
- Bombay high court recruitment 2021 Notification
- Indian Army Jag Recruitment 2021 Notifications
- NHM MP Cho Jobs 2021 Application form Download