Odisha Public Service Commission (OSSC) is hiring 123 Traffic Constable and Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant (JFTA). Check Qualification, Age Limit, Salary and Other Posts.
OSSC Recruitment 2022
OSSC Recruitment 2022: Odisha Public Service Commission (OSSC) has published indicative notifications for various posts including Traffic Constable and Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant (JFTA). Approx 123 persons will be recruited for the said posts. Out of total, 56 vacancies are for Traffic Constable Posts and 67 for Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant Post. Applications will be invited through online mode on ossc.gov.in. The schedule of online application form will be notified shortly.
OSSC Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Commencement of submission of online application: to be announced soon
- Last date for submission of online application: to be announced soon
OSSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Traffic Constable – 56 Posts [UR-31(w-12), SEBC-10(w-02), SC-07(w-03) ST-08(w-03), ESM-02, Sports Person-01]
- Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant (JFTA) – 67 Posts [UR-14(w-04), ST-29(w-10), SC-l l(w-04), SEBC- 13(04)]
- Traffic Constable – Rs. 13300/- per month (for 1st year)
- Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant (JFTA) – Rs. 13,100/- per month (for 1st year)
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Traffic Constable and JFTA Posts
- Traffic Constable – The candidate applying for the post must have passed +2 Examination or equivalent examination conducted by recognised Board/University or from institutions recognised by Board/University and he/she must have passed M.E standard/RSC examination with Odia as a language subject.
- Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant (JFTA) – The candidate must have passed +2 Vocational (Fisheries) from CHSE/University and must know swimming well. Candidates possessing +2 Science qualifications are also eligible to apply for the post. But, when candidates possessing +2 Vocational (Fisheries) qualifications will not be available, candidates with +2 Science qualifications will be considered for selection and the candidate must have passed M.E standard/RSC examination with Odia as a language subject.
21 to 32 years
How to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidate can apply on ossc.gov.in, once the link is activated.
रोमांचक गेम्स खेलें और जीतें एक लाख रुपए तक कैश