NMRC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Noida Metro Railway Job Vacancies | B.E | B.Tech | Diploma in Electrical |
Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited (BECIL) – Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) has Recently Published Notification for the recruitment of Train Operator, Junior Engineer, Maintainer & Others vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply .
Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited (NMRC) Job Vacancies
Education Qualification (NMRC Recruitment 2019)
Station Controller /Train Operator
- Graduate in Science OR Three years Engineering diploma in Electrical /Electronics/Electronics and Telecommunications /Civil/Mechanical /IT/Com Science OR B.Tech in above disciplines from a Govt. recognized University /Institute.
Customer Relations Assistant
- 03 years Graduate in any discipline from Govt recognised University/Institute.
Junior Engineer / Electrical
- 3 years Engineering diploma in Electrical Engineering /equivalent trade OR B.Tech in Electrical Engineering/Equivalent from a Govt. recognized University /Institute.
Junior Engineer /Mechanical
- 3 years Engineering diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Equivalent OR B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from a Govt. recognized University /Institute.
Junior Engineer/ Electronics
- 3 years Engineering diploma in Electronics/Electronics and Communications Engineering OR B.Tech in Electronics/Electronics and Communication Engineering from a Govt. recognized University /Institute.
- 3 years Engineering diploma in Civil Engineering /equivalent OR B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a Govt. recognized University /Institute.
Maintainer / Fitter
- ITI/Fitter ( NCVT/SCVT)
- ITI / Electrician ( NCVT/SCVT)
Maintainer/ Electronic & Mechanic
- ITI / Electro Mechanic / IT /TV and Radio ( NCVT/SCVT)
Maintainer / Ref & AC Mechanic
- ITI /Ref &AC ( NCVT/SCVT)
- B.Com or CA(Inter) / ICWA
Age Limit (NMRC Recruitment 2019)
Minimum -18 years
Maximum – 32 years
Upper age relaxation is granted by 05 years for SC/ST/OBC candidates of U.P for reserved posts only.
Vacancy Details (NMRC Recruitment 2019)
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Station Controller /Train Operator||09|
|Customer Relations Assistant||16|
|Junior Engineer / Electrical||12|
|Junior Engineer /Mechanical||04|
|Junior Engineer/ Electronics||15|
|Maintainer / Fitter||09|
|Maintainer/ Electronic & Mechanic||90|
|Maintainer / Ref & AC Mechanic||07|
Salary (NMRC Recruitment 2019)
- Station Controller / Train Operator / Jr. Engineer :Rs. 35,000/- Per Month
- Customer Relations Assistant / Accounts Assistant / Office Assistant : Rs. 30,000/-Per Month
- Maintainer: Rs. 25,000/- Per Month
Other than Above selected candidates will Also Receive Medical insurance of Rs 2 lac for self and spouse only + Accidental and natural death coverage of Rs 10 lac
Application Fee (NMRC Recruitment 2019)
Rs.675/- for UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates
Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
online through Credit card /Debit card / Net-banking .
How to Apply Train Operator, Junior Engineer, Maintainer & Others Vacancies 2019- Candidates can Apply through link Provided below or they can also Apply through official site of Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) before 21-08-2019.
- Starting date :22-07-2019
- Last Date : 21-08-2019
|Apply Online||Registration / Login Available 22 July|
|Download Notification||Click Here
|Official website||Click Here
- Indian coast Guard Navik 2019: 10th Pass candidates can Apply
- patna high court recruitment 2019 Apply online 131 Assistant vacancies
- LIC ADO recruitment 2019-Apply online from 8581 Vacancies
- NABARD Recruitment 2019-79 Assistant Manager Grade A vacancies