Latest Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 – For 3557 Posts, Salary | 8th, Must be able to read and write Tamil
Latest Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 – High Court of Madras Has Published a Notification for the recruitment of Various Vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the Vacancy details & Completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Latest Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Post||Various|
|Education Qualification||8th Must be able to read and write Tamil|
|Jobs Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Practical Test and & Oral Test|
|Last date||9th July 2021|
- Applicants must hold 8th (VIII) Standard or any other discipline from a recognized School.
- Candidates must able to ride a bicycle
- Candidates should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years for other categories.
- 18-32 years for MBC & DC/ BCM/ BC candidates.
- 18-35 years for SC/ ST & Widows.
|Name of Post||Total no of Vacancy|
|Nightwatchman cum Masalchi||108|
|Waterman & Waterwomen||01|
|Office cum Full-time watchman||01|
|Watchman cum Masalchi||15|
|Sweeper cum Cleaner||18|
Selected candidates will be paid up to Level 1: Rs.15700 – Rs.50000/- per month.
Rs.500 for BC/ BCM/ MBC & DC/ Others/ UR candidates and no fee for SC/ ST / PWD/ Widow candidates.
How to Apply for Latest Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 – Candidates can Apply through the link provided below or they can also apply through the official site of the High Court of Madras before 9th July 2021.
- Last Date: 9th July 2021.
|Apply Online||Registration/ Login|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
- UP Police recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria
- Bombay high court recruitment 2021 Notification
- Indian Army Jag Recruitment 2021 Notifications
- NHM MP Cho Jobs 2021 Application form Download