Indian navy jobs after 12th 2019 Notification | Apply online for today Vacancies | 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) Course
Indian navy jobs after 12th 2019 Notification –Indian navy has Published Notification for the the recruitment of 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) Course Vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the Vacancy details & Completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Indian navy New Jobs Details
|Name of the Post||10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) Course|
|Age||Born Between 2-1-2001 and 1-7-2003 (Both dates inclusive)|
Education Qualification (Indian navy jobs after 12th )
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Age Limit ( indian navy recruitment 2019)
- Born Between 2-1-2001 and 1-7-2003 (Both dates inclusive)
Vacancy Details ( indian navy career )
Total Vacancy – 37 Post
The SSB interview will be conducted in two stages.
- Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception, and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day.
- Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing, and Interview which will last for 4 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 3-5 working days).
- Candidates should register for the Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme 2019 by visiting the official site of the Indian Navy @ joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Start applying from 29th November 2019 To 19th December 2019.
- Log in to apply for the Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Scheme 2019.
- Fill all the details and then upload the documents as mentioned.
- After that submit the Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Application Form.
- Download and take a print out of it for further usage.
How to Apply 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) Course Vacancies 2019 – Candidates can Apply through link Provided below or they can also Apply through official site of Indian navy before 19-12-2019.
- Last Date to Apply :19-12-2019
|Apply Online||Registration / Login Available on 29th November|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here
- Indian coast Guard Navik 2019: 10th Pass candidates can Apply
- patna high court recruitment 2019 Apply online 131 Assistant vacancies
- LIC ADO recruitment 2019-Apply online from 8581 Vacancies
- NABARD Recruitment 2019-79 Assistant Manager Grade A vacancy