Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply online For 152 Junior officer jobs | Any Graduate
Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2019 – Indian Army has Published Notification for the the recruitment of Junior Commissioned Officers (Religious Teacher) Vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the Vacancy details & Completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Indian Army -Junior Commissioned Officers (Religious Teacher) Jobs Details
|Name of the Post||Junior Commissioned Officers (Religious Teacher)|
|Education Qualification||Any Graduate|
Education Qualification ( Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2019 )
Pandit and Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiment
- Hindu candidates with Acharya in Sanskrit
Shastri in Sanskrit with one-year diploma in „Karam Kand‟.
- Sikh candidates with „Gyani‟ in Punjabi.
Maulvi and Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts
- Muslim candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic or Adib Alim in Urdu.
- Any person who have been ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop.
Bodh Monk (Mahayana)
- Any person who have been ordained Monk/Buddhist Priest, by the Appropriate Authority. The term Appropriate Authority will mean Head Priest of the Monastery where the person has been initiated into priesthood. The head priest should be in possession of Geshe (PhD) of Khampa or Lopon or Rabjam with proper certificate from Monastery.
Minimum – 25 years
Maximum – 34 years
(i.e. candidates born between 01 Oct 1986 and 30 Sep 1995 inclusive of both dates).
Vacancy Details ( Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2019 )
|Category||No. of Posts|
|Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiments||7|
|Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts||1|
|Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for Ladakh Scouts||4|
All the selected candidates will get a pay scale based on the Government Norms.
Application Fee ( Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2019 )
Selection Process ( Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2019 )
Written Examination, Interview, and PET.
|Height||For General – 160 Cms|
|For Gorkhas & Ladakhi region candidates – 157 Cms|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island, Lakshadweep Gp incl Minicoy – 155 Cms|
|Weight||For General and Ladakhis – 50 Cms|
|For Gorkha candidates – 48 Cms|
How to Apply Junior Commissioned Officers (Religious Teacher) Vacancies 2019 – Candidates can Apply through link Provided below or they can also Apply through official site of Indian Army before 29-10-2019.
- Starting Date : 30-09-2019
- Last date :29-10-2019
|Apply Online||Registration Available on 30 September
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here
- Indian coast Guard Navik 2019: 10th Pass candidates can Apply
- patna high court recruitment 2019 Apply online 131 Assistant vacancies
- LIC ADO recruitment 2019-Apply online from 8581 Vacancies
- NABARD Recruitment 2019-79 Assistant Manager Grade A vacancy