HSCC Recruitment 2019-2020 | Notification For Latest Assistant Engineer Post | Mechanical Engineering | Graduate | Electrical
HSCC (India) Limited has Published Notification for the the recruitment of Assistant Engineer Post Vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the Vacancy details & Completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
HSCC (India) Limited Jobs Details
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer Post Vacancies|
|Education Qualification||Graduate / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering|
|Age||Maximum – 40 years|
Education Qualification (HSCC Recruitment 2019-2020 )
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT ENGINEER (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical)
- Three years diploma in Civil/PHE/Environmental/Electrical/Mechanical (HVAC) Engineering with minimum 60% marks from Government recognized University/Institute with site experience.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT ENGINEER (BSL)
- Three years diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks from Government recognized University/Institute.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT ENGINEER (IT)
- Bachelor in Computer Applications/ Bachelor’s Degree with Post graduate Diploma in Computer Applications/IT/Three years diploma in E&C Engineering with minimum 60% marks from Government recognized University/Institute.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT ENGINEER (PROCUREMENT)
- Graduate Engineers in Bio-Medical Engineering/Instrumentation and Control Engineering with minimum 60% marks from Government recognised University/Institute having minimum 3 years of experience can also apply.
SENIOR EXECUTIVE AISSTANT (FINANCE)
- CA-inter/ICWA-Inter with knowledge of direct & indirect taxes, income tax, service tax, labour cess, GST etc. The candidate should also be conversant with tendering procedure in PSU/Government organization and familiar with computerized system .
SENIOR EXECUTIVE AISSTANT (HR)
- BBA/Bachelor’s degree with two years Post Graduate Diploma in Management from reputed university/institute with specialization in HRM/PM/IR as major subject with minimum 60% marks
Maximum – 40 years ( as on 01-09-2019 )
Vacancy Details (HSCC Recruitment 2019-2020 )
Total – 08
|Category||No. of post|
Rs. 29000- 110000/- Per Month
Application Fee (HSCC Recruitment 2019-2020 )
How to Apply Assistant Engineer Post Vacancies 2019 Offline – Candidates can Apply through link Provided below or they can also Apply through official site of HSCC (India) Limited before 09-09-2019.
- Last date :09-09-2019
Deputy General Manager (HRM)
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here
- Indian coast Guard Navik 2019: 10th Pass candidates can Apply
- patna high court recruitment 2019 Apply online 131 Assistant vacancies
- LIC ADO recruitment 2019-Apply online from 8581 Vaacancise
- NABARD Recruitment 2019-79 Assistant Manager Grade A vacan