DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2021 Form Fill up For 287 Post, Salary | PG, MBBS
DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2021 Form Fill up – Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab Has Published a Notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer (Specialist) Vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the Vacancy details & Completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2021 Form Fill up Details
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer (Specialist)|
|Education Qualification||PG, MBBS|
|Last date||15th June 2021|
- M.B.B.S. Degree and holding a Post Graduate degree in requisite specialty, recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Registered with the Punjab Medical Council with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 37 Years
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Medical Officer (Specialist)||287 Posts|
The Selected Candidates will get the Rs.53,100/-
Candidates have to pay the Application Fee.
- For General Category Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ Backward Classes have to pay Rs.600/- by demand Draft.
How to Apply for DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2021 Form Fill up – Candidates can Apply through the link provided below or they can also apply through the official site of the Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab before 15th June 2021.
Interested Candidates can Read the full Notification Before Apply
- Last Date:15th June 2021.
|Address To Attend The Walk-in-Interview||Office of the Medical Superintendent ESIC Hospital Baddi|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
- UP Police recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria
- Bombay high court recruitment 2021 Notification
- Indian Army Jag Recruitment 2021 Notifications
- NHM MP Cho Jobs 2021 Application form Download