AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020 – 40 Walk-in Junior Resident Post | MBBS
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020 -All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar has Published Notification for the recruitment of Junior Resident Vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the Vacancy details & Completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar Jobs Details
|Name of the Post||Junior Resident|
Education Qualification ( AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2020 )
- MBBS from Institution recognized by MCI. The candidate must have completed a compulsory internship and must produce an internship completion certificate and registration under any state MCI.
- Those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than 3 (three) years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non-Academic), i.e. 31st December 2019 will be preferred.
- Moreover, candidates who have already done three terms of Junior Residency anywhere will not be considered.
Check Official Notification
|★★★★ Latest Central Government Jobs ★★★★|
Vacancy Details ( aiims junior resident recruitment 2020 )
|Category||Number Of Posts|
Rs. 60,000/- per month (Consolidated).
Application Fee ( aiims job vacancy 2019 )
Rs. 1000/- For Gen & OBC Candidates
Rs.500/- For SC & ST Candidates
Nil – For OPH Candidate
How to Apply Junior Resident Vacancies 2019 – Candidates can Apply through link Provided below or they can also apply through the official site of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar before: 08-01-2020
Walkin Venue :
Director of Conference Hall, Administrative Building, AIIMS Bhubaneswar.
- Last Date to Walk-in-Interview: 08-01-2020
|Walk-in-Interview||Last date 08-01-2020|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here
- Indian Coast Guard Navik 2019: 10th Pass candidates can Apply
- Patna high court recruitment 2019 Apply online 131 Assistant vacancies
- LIC ADO Recruitment 2019-Apply online from 8581 Vacancies
- NABARD Recruitment 2019-79 Assistant Manager Grade A vacancy